Knee compression sleeves are designed to protect the knee from future injury or risk of damage. For severe instability or injuries, knee sleeves are not enough, and you may need to talk to your doctor about a knee brace. Knee compression sleeves, however, can help:
- Provide compression (not too tight) – improving blood flow and reducing pain,
- Prevent the loss of body heat – aiding in the recovery process,
- Improve sense of stability
- Improve proprioception – the capacity to feel the position of a joint, and
- Increase your range of motion.
Sizes Available: Large and ExtraLarge